Saturday, March 15, 2008

Old Pool


This pool was around in the 1800's it was apparently one of the first and only pools in the area. You can tell by the decay of the columns that it's pretty old. I just loved how this pool looked it took me a while to get a good shot, I tried all different angles and I thought this was the best one. As I started wandering around the pool area there were little things I saw to take pictures of such as the sticks above this picture. I think taking shots of the little details sort of start to tell the story of the big picture, I like finding these things.

2 comments:

Lost and Found Photos said...

I like these two images and your blog. from www.lostandfoundphotos.com

Anonymous said...

Here’s a free photo site featuring Flickr photos.
It can help you because it’s got some great search tools.
Please check out rotavacx.com