Monday, October 8, 2007

LuckyOliver

I came across this micro stock photography site called LuckyOliver. I have been interested in selling my photography and have been running around my mind the idea of selling stock photography. I'm not too sure how successful you can be. It seems like you would have to submit hundreds of pictures and hope that people will buy them, because you get such a small profit. In this case you have to make $100 in order for them to mail you a check, it seems like a lot. I'm still weighing out the pros and cons. This site is worth checking out though, the design and layout is very nice and the photography is really good.

stock photos, royalty free stock photography, photo search

1 comment:

Wayfarer said...

Fotolia is a good place. I sold a few there. I have heard of a few people making decent money doing it. Just look at the site and see what photos are in demand. Good luck!