Monday, October 1, 2007

Baseball

It rained today after I got home from work, around sunset the rain turned to a drizzle and there was the most beautiful color outside. So I went out and took a picture of this baseball that appeared in the yard a while ago. The color made for beautiful pictures, too bad it was still drizzling I would've scoped out the yard some more. I gotta take advantage of lighting like that, it's not too often that it happens. I didn't even do much to this picture in Photoshop other than adjusting levels slightly.

1 comment:

Mrs. Stacie Christner said...

I really like this picture. I play college softball and my boyfriend play college baseball. He is a big fan of the game. we have baseball stuff all over our living room. I am always looking a good baseball pictures and I really like this one.