Sunday, August 12, 2007

Vote Now!

I finally submitted a photo to JPG Magazine. Please click on the link below and vote for me! I would love to get a photo published. I discovered JPG Mag a few months ago, you submit one photo to a theme, they choose three themes to be in an issue members get to vote on which photo represents the theme most. It's a pretty cool site, with a community kind of like flickr. This is just one more step into becoming a photographer. This gives me inspiration to go out and practice more. The theme for this issue is Passport. I chose this picture of Lake Champlain, because it is one of my boyfriend's favorites out of the recent pictures I took of New England. Since New England is that special place I can't stop talking about I had to find a picture of it.

No comments: